The community will have three councils. Each council must have at least 8 people. An election must be called every 4 years for all councils and will be prohibited from running again for another 4 years. All candidates are only allowed to tell the people what they are able to do for the community. No aggressive tactics will be tolerated in any campaign.
1 Governing councils will be elected from 2 or more main industry. Each member of the governing council will represent separate industries and developments in the community. Examples:
- Housing /construction
- Community food and supplies
- Grains and harvest
- Career Counselor manager
- Recruitment and new placement
- Waterworks and waste disposal
- Trade and supplies
- Second Council is a panel of 8 judges that work in the community and called upon if someone breaks the law in the community. Since there is no money in the community that will eliminate 95% the crime we face daily in our society. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. A trial must be held within 60 days from the day of being charged or the charges must be dropped.
- The third council is a spiritual council, not a religion in any way. This council is also made up of 8 people elected to represent your spiritual needs. We will have a house of worship. You may freely go to pray to your God. There will never be an obligation of attending any worship. The council’s job is to teach when asked and to come to a consensus on what should be taught to the people. Everyone will be given access to a library on God to assist in their own learning. It’s up to you to decide whether or not to be and man or woman of God or not.